IMPORTANT: Effective from October 25th, 2022, CoC must be presented for all the shipments at the border points, otherwise Penalty of 15% CIF value of the cargo will be charged. Link to SSNBS notification
SOUTH SUDAN NATIONAL BUREAU OF STANDARD SSNBS
CONSIGNMENT BASED CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT (CBCA)
South Sudan National Bureau of Standard (SSNBS) has appointed Baltic Control® for verification of the conformity of products before shipment to Republic of South Sudan.
CBCA programme started on 11th January 2017.
- Consumer and environment protection
- Conformity assurance
- Faster release of goods at RSS Customs offices at the RSS borders and the entry points
The exporter lodges a Request For Certificate (RFC) with the Baltic Control® offices according to the contact details stated in the document attached below. This request should include:
- Pro-forma invoice / final invoice / packing list / name and contact of the importer and exporter
- Conformity documents or test reports (issued by ISO 17025 accredited laboratory) that comply with the SSNBS/international standards
- Certificates related to the management of quality / safety system
- Information related to the location and provisional date for the goods for the performance of physical inspection of goods before shipment
Download: Request for Certificate
Download: SSNBS Public Notice
BALTIC CONTROL® TEAM MISSION
- The completed RFC along with the required documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baltic Control® reviews the information and the documents provided
- Contact the customer / exporter to coordinate physical inspection
- Send samples (if necessary) to ISO 17025 accredited laboratory for testing as per appointed standard
- Baltic Control® verifies consistency and accuracy of data collected during the verification process. Upon satisfactory result and receipt of the final invoice and a transport document, a secured Certificate of Conformity (COC) is prepared, which is accepted by customs employees at the RSS border and the entry points.
Furhter information can be obtained through our Head Office in Denmark:
Baltic Control A/S
Brunbjergvej 3, 1.
Tel: +45 8621 6211